Arco Protocol (ARCO) is the first cross-chain decentralized, transparent and non-custodial liquid assets lending protocol on Aptos and Sui where users can participate as lenders or borrowers in isolated lending pools. ARCO aims to build high-velocity markets for more traditional crypto-asset lending services, but with the goal of improving overall capital-efficiency across a wider range of Aptos-based and Sui-based assets.
At launch, ARCO will enable borrowing and lending money markets across a set number of assets, with community governance expected to be fully implemented by Q4 2022.
Borrowers - participants who want to raise money from the protocol against a certain amount of collateral.
Lenders - participants who want to lend money to the protocol to receive fixed returns by mining liquidity in the liquidity pools.
Liquidators - participants who want to earn money by repaying delinquent loans and getting collateral with a discount.
- 1.Lending and borrowing: Lenders can lend many different types of assets to earn interest. This interest comes from organic borrowers as well as leveraged yield farmers who borrow assets to increase their farming positions.
- 2.Leveraged mining: Leveraged mining boasts a high APY due to increasing exposure through leverage. This is done by using your base assets as collateral to borrow more assets and using those assets to mine as well.
- 3.Open governance: Fully unite the power of the community through governance incentives and expand the influence of the community.
- 4.Yield farming: Provide incentives for stakers.
- 5.Algo-Stablecoin (USDO): A scalable, yield-bearing coin that is value-pegged to the US Dollar and is backed by the ARCO treasury.